this tutorial was designed to make an adorable little unicorn!
this is NOT a finished toy!
This project is ideal for crocheters who already have some experience in making amigurumi's, but also for beginners who want to learn - all the techniques are explained in the tutorial, with many photos and step by step.
Size: approx. 25cm
What you need:
- A detailed and illustrated tutorial of 13 pages
- cotton yarn if possible organic organic
- colored thread for the flower and the leaf
- golden thread for the horn
- Polyester padding wadding
- A yarn needle
- 2.50mm, 2.75mm and 3.00mm hook
- Marker (optional)
- ev. 1 teether according to your choice!
Following this pattern, the unicorn will be approx. 25cm
Due to the digital nature of this product, it cannot be refunded or exchanged!
my other tutorials:
I can't wait to see the Alizé made by you ;-). Please share and tag your photo with @naeni_unepelotedelaine and #unepelotedelaine on social media!
top of page
bottom of page